Petrol Price Today: Petrol-Diesel prices reduced in these cities, check the latest rate immediately
Newz Fast, New Delhi: The price of crude oil has been fluctuating for a long time. But it has no effect on the price of petrol and diesel.
The common man has breathed a sigh of relief as the prices of petrol and diesel have not increased. For the last five months, oil prices have remained at the same level.
Rate remained at the same level for five months
Talking about the domestic market, the prices of petrol and diesel have remained at the same level for the last five months. On Thursday morning, WTI crude reached $ 89 a barrel and Brent crude at $ 95.36 a barrel.
Earlier, it was said to cut petrol and diesel by 40 paise from November 1. But it was not implemented. Companies will cut oil by up to Rs 2 a liter but this can be implemented in several phases.
There has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel for the last five months. Let us tell you that the last excise duty was cut by the government on 22 May.
Due to this, petrol and diesel became cheaper across the country. After this, VAT on oil was reduced in Maharashtra, due to which the price came down.
City and oil price
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
State-owned oil companies Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) release daily oil rates at 6 am on the basis of crude oil price.
If there is any change in the price of petrol or diesel, it is implemented at the same time. If the rate of VAT is different in different states, the rate of petrol and diesel does not remain the same in the states.