Petrol Price Today: Petrol-Diesel prices fall, check today's latest rates
Newz Fast, New Delhi: There was a rise in crude oil prices in the past. But now it is continuously declining.
Despite the fall in crude oil, there is no relief in the price of petrol and diesel in the domestic market. Petrol and diesel have remained stable for the last four and a half months.
Relief given by cutting excise duty
The last change in the rate of petrol and diesel was seen on 22 May 2022. At that time, relief from expensive oil was given by the Central Government by cutting excise duty.
Due to this move of the government, petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 5 per liter across the country. However, some states had given more relief to the customers by cutting VAT.
After this, there was a change in the price of oil in Meghalaya and Maharashtra also. In early October, oil companies cut the price of commercial gas cylinders.
City and oil price
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Petrol and diesel rates in other cities
To know about the new rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies give the facility of checking the price through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP
At the same time, HPCL customers SMS HPPRICE