Petrol Price Today: New rates of petrol and diesel released, check before filling the tank
Newz Fast, New Delhi: The rate of crude oil has fallen below $ 100 per barrel. On Monday morning, the price of WTI crude fell to $ 89.65 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen falling at $ 95.52 per barrel.
International crude oil prices have been declining for the past few days. But despite this, the rates of petrol-diesel rates remain at the old level.
In all other states except Maharashtra, the rate of petrol and diesel was changed three months ago. At that time, the central government had given great relief to the people by reducing the excise duty on the price of oil.
Crude oil latest rate
The rate of crude oil has fallen below $100 per barrel. On Monday morning, the price of WTI crude fell to $ 89.65 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen falling at $ 95.52 per barrel.
In the beginning of July, the Shinde government of Maharashtra also gave relief to the people of the state by reducing Rs 5 on petrol and Rs 3 on diesel.
Earlier on May 22, the Modi government at the Center had cut excise duty. After this move of the government, petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 6. Soon after this, some state governments also reduced VAT.
Today's Price (Petrol-Diesel Price on 22nd August) in your city
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
How to check petrol and diesel rates
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP
HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE