Petrol Price Today: Huge fall in crude oil, petrol and diesel will be cheaper on this day! Check Latest Rates in Your City
Newz Fast, New Delhi: At present, Brent crude is trading below $ 88.34 per barrel in the global market. Similarly, the price of WTI crude has fallen to $ 82.34 per piece.
Petrol and diesel prices have remained stable in the domestic market for the last three and a half months. There is a steady decline in crude oil.
The general public is expected to get a big relief in the festive season. It is expected that the price of petrol and diesel can be cut by Rs 2 to 3 per liter.
Crude price reached $ 82
At present, Brent crude is trading below $ 88.34 per barrel in the global market. Similarly, the price of WTI crude has fallen to $ 82.34 per piece.
The fall in the price of oil will have a positive effect on the Indian economy. The Meghalaya government had increased the rate of petrol and diesel by Rs 1.5 per liter last day. Earlier, VAT on oil was reduced after the formation of Shinde government in Maharashtra.
Petrol-Diesel Price in Different Cities
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
How to check the latest rates of your city?
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP
HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE