Petrol Price Today: Crude oil reached a 7-month low, know the price of petrol-diesel
Newz Fast, New Delhi: After that, oil prices have changed in Maharashtra and Meghalaya too. After the formation of the Shinde government in Maharashtra, petrol became cheaper by Rs 5 and diesel by Rs 3 per liter due to reduction in VAT.
A decline in crude oil has been recorded for the past few days. Crude oil has fallen to its lowest level. But even after this, the oil companies have not made any change in the price of petrol-diesel.
On the other hand, after the decline in crude oil, the demand to increase the rate of petrol-diesel in the domestic market has intensified. Companies may reduce the price of oil in the future.
Prices changed in Maharashtra and Meghalaya
Earlier on May 22, the government had cut the excise duty on petrol-diesel. From which the common man got relief in price. This change in price happened about three and a half months ago.
After that, the price of oil has also changed in Maharashtra and Meghalaya. After the formation of the Shinde government in Maharashtra, petrol became cheaper by Rs 5 and diesel by Rs 3 per liter due to reduction in VAT.
Latest Crude Oil Rates
The price of crude oil continues to fall continuously. The price of WTI crude reached 82.91 dollars per barrel on Friday morning. At the same time, Brent crude was seen at 88.62 dollars per barrel. Crude oil is currently running at a 7-month low.
The price of oil in your city
- Delhi petrol Rs 96.72 and diesel Rs 89.62 per litre
– Mumbai petrol Rs 111.35 and diesel Rs 97.28 per litre
– Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per litre
– Kolkata petrol Rs 106.03 and diesel Rs 92.76 per litre
– In Noida, petrol is Rs 96.57 and diesel is Rs 89.96 per litre
– In Lucknow, petrol is Rs 96.57 and diesel is Rs 89.76 per litre
– In Jaipur, petrol is Rs 108.48 and diesel is Rs 93.72 per litre
– Petrol Rs 107.71 and Diesel Rs 96.52 per liter in Thiruvananthapuram
– In Patna, petrol is Rs 107.24 and diesel is Rs 94.04 per litre
– Rs 97.18 and diesel Rs 90.05 per liter in Gurugram
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per litre
– Petrol Rs 103.19 and diesel Rs 94.76 per liter in Bhubaneswar
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per litre
– Petrol Rs 109.66 and diesel Rs 97.82 per liter in Hyderabad
– Petrol Rs 84.10 and diesel Rs 79.74 per liter in Port Blair
How to check the rates of other cities
To know about the new rate of petrol-diesel, oil companies provide the facility of checking the price through SMS. To check the rate, the customer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP