Petrol Price Today: Before Diwali, oil companies gave relief in petrol-diesel prices, check latest rate
Newz Fast, New Delhi: The prices of crude oil have been fluctuating since the last few months. At one point, crude had reached a 7-month low.
But after that the price of crude increased after the decision of OPEC countries to cut production. But it did not have any effect on the prices of petrol and diesel in the domestic market.
States had given relief by cutting VAT
For the last about five months, there was no change in the price of petrol and diesel in the domestic market by the oil companies. On 22 May 2022, relief from expensive oil was given by the Center by cutting excise duty.
Due to the steps taken by the government, petrol became cheaper by Rs 8 and diesel by Rs 5 per liter across the country. At that time some states also gave relief to customers by cutting VAT.
Crude oil latest rate
On Thursday morning, WTI crude was seen at $ 85.89 and Brent crude at $ 92.26 per barrel.
Let us tell you that state-owned oil companies Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) issue daily oil prices based on the price of crude oil in the international market.
In case of any change in the price of petrol or diesel, it is implemented from 6 am. When different states differ like VAT, the rate of petrol and diesel in the states does not remain the same.
City and oil price
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter