Petrol Price Today: After the statement of the Finance Minister, petrol and diesel become cheaper? Quickly Check Latest Rates
Newz Fast, New Delhi: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said on the price of petrol and diesel that the government will review the new tax imposed on crude oil, diesel-petrol and aircraft fuel (ATF) every 15 days.
The effect of the fall in crude oil is not visible on the price of petrol and diesel. There has been no change in the prices of petrol and diesel for the last three and a half months.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had said on the price of petrol and diesel that the government will review the new tax imposed on crude oil, diesel-petrol and aviation fuel (ATF) every 15 days.
Crude continues to fall
After this it was believed that the fall in the price of crude and the strictness of the Finance Minister would bring down the price of oil in the domestic market. Earlier, on May 22, the government had given a big relief to the people by reducing the excise duty on the price of oil.
The price of crude oil has been declining for the last several days. On Monday morning, the price of WTI crude fell to $ 86.05 per barrel and Brent crude to $ 92.19 per barrel.
What are today's prices?
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
How to check your city rates
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP
HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE