MPPEB PAT 2022: Application process for pre-agriculture test begins, here's how to apply
Newz Fast, New Delhi: The application process for Pre-Agriculture Test by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has started from 31st August. At the same time, the last date of application is 14 September 2022.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has started the application process for Pre-Agriculture Test (MPPAT) 2022.
Candidates can apply online for Pre-Agriculture Test. Candidates can submit the application form by visiting the official website of Professional Examination Board Madhya Pradesh peb.mp.gov.in. Know here in detail about this exam...
Last date to apply
The application process for the Pre-Agriculture Test by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has started from August 31. At the same time, the last date of application is 14 September 2022.
When will the exam be conducted
Let us tell you that the exam of Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test will be held on 15th and 16th October 2022. This exam will be held in two shifts at different centres.
The first shift timings are from 9 am to 12 noon and the second shift timings are from 2 pm to 5 pm. At the same time, candidates will get a chance to make corrections in their application form till September 19 before the exam.
The application fee for general category candidates is Rs 500.
Whereas, the application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs 250.
How to apply
1. Candidates go to its official website peb.mp.gov.in.
2. Go to the link 'MPPAT Registration' on the homepage here.
3.Candidates register themselves by entering all the required information.
4. Here the candidate will get the login credentials, login through it.
5. Now fill your application form with all the required details.
6. After this upload all your scanned documents.
7. Now pay the application fee and submit the form.
8. Download the PDF format of this and take a print out for further reference.