How to Become Army Officer: Want to become Army Officer, Apply through this link
Newz Fast, New Delhi: Every year around lakhs of people apply for army recruitment. For which they have to prepare for National Defense Academy ie NDA.
Serving the country is the dream of many youth of today. For which they work hard for years. There are many battalions to make a career in the army. In order to join, the candidates must be eligible for the same.
Every year around lakhs of people apply for recruitment in the army. For which they have to prepare for National Defense Academy ie NDA.
Apart from this, lakhs of youths keep trying to join the army by participating in the army recruitment rally organized at different places in the country.
After recruitment in the army, any candidate will not only get a chance to serve the country, but they will also get a secured government job.
In which they get a good salary as well as many facilities. Let us know how a candidate can give a new direction to his career by becoming an army officer.
Keep these things in mind
1. It is very important for any candidate who wants to take recruitment in the Indian Army, it is very important to have 12th pass.
2. Be careful while filling the army officer exam form.
3. Keep complete information related to the army exam.
4. Prepare well for medical and physical tests.
5. Keep your document verification complete.
1. Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2. Candidate should be unmarried.
3. Candidate should have at least 10th or 12th pass.
4. Candidate height should be around 170 cms.
5. The weight of the candidate should be at least 50 kg or above.
6. The width of the chest of the candidate should be at least 77 cms.
7. The eyesight of the candidate should be 6-6.
8. Apart from this, it is important for every candidate to be physically and mentally healthy.
To join the Indian Army, the age of every candidate should be at least 18 years to 25 years. Apart from this, people of reserved category get relaxation in age limit.
indian army officer salary
Indian Army is a handsome salary for any soldier. Initially, the salary of any Indian Army officer can range from ₹ 5,200 to ₹ 20,200. With time the post will increase and with that the salary will also increase.
After getting a job in this, salary from ₹ 56,100 to ₹ 1,77,500 can be found every month. Along with this, grade pay and bonus are also given in it, which further increases the salary of the candidate.