Fuel Price Today: Petrol-Diesel prices continue to decline, know today's new rates
Newz Fast, New Delhi: There has been a fall in the price of crude oil, but it is seen that there is no change in the rates of the domestic market. Excise duty was cut about three and a half months ago.
Talking about today's rate, according to the report, there is a trend of fall in the price of crude oil in the international market. But till now no significant change has been seen in the rate of Indian market. There has been no change in the rate for a long time. Barring Maharashtra and Meghalaya, there was a change in the price of oil in all the states of the country more than three months ago.
September 6 rates
The Meghalaya government has increased the rate of petrol and diesel last day, an increase of Rs 1.5 per liter. Earlier, VAT on oil was reduced after the formation of Shinde government in Maharashtra.
With this move, petrol became cheaper by Rs 5 and diesel by Rs 3. On Tuesday morning, the price of WTI crude fell to $ 88.84 per barrel. At the same time, Brent crude was seen falling at $ 95.18 per barrel.
Know the rates of different cities
– Petrol in Chandigarh Rs 96.20 and diesel Rs 84.26 per liter
– Petrol in Hyderabad Rs 109.66 and Diesel Rs 97.82 per liter
– Rs 97.18 in Gurugram and Rs 90.05 per liter of diesel
– Petrol in Bengaluru Rs 101.94 and diesel Rs 87.89 per liter
- Chennai petrol Rs 102.63 and diesel Rs 94.24 per liter
Kolkata Petrol Rs 106.03 and Diesel Rs 92.76 per liter
– Petrol in Thiruvananthapuram Rs 107.71 and diesel Rs 96.52 per liter
– Petrol in Patna Rs 107.24 and diesel Rs 94.04 per liter
– Petrol in Noida Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.96 per liter
– Petrol in Lucknow Rs 96.57 and diesel Rs 89.76 per liter
– Petrol in Jaipur Rs 108.48 and diesel Rs 93.72 per liter
Delhi Petrol Rs 96.72 and Diesel Rs 89.62 per liter
Mumbai Petrol Rs 111.35 and Diesel Rs 97.28 per liter
– Petrol in Bhubaneswar Rs 103.19 and Diesel Rs 94.76 per liter
– Petrol in Port Blair Rs 84.10 and Diesel Rs 79.74 per liter
Rate check through SMS
To check the latest rates of petrol and diesel, oil companies provide the facility to check rates through SMS. To check the rate, the consumer of Indian Oil (IOC) has to write RSP
HPCL customer SMS HPPRICE