Chhoti Diwali 2022: Do this work on Chhoti Diwali, Maa Lakshmi will rain money throughout the year
Newz Fast, New Delhi: Many big festivals come in the month of Kartik. On this 23 October 2022, the next day after Dhanteras, Chhoti and Badi Diwali is celebrated together.
Due to the solar eclipse on the next day of this small and big Diwali, there has been a situation of confusion regarding Govardhan Puja.
Choti and Badi Diwali will be celebrated on October 24
The Chaturdashi date of Krishna Paksha of Kartik month will start from 6.04 pm on 23rd October and will last till 5:28 pm on 24th October. Therefore, according to the Udayatithi, Chhoti Diwali or Narak Chaturdashi will be celebrated on October 24.
On the other hand, on 24th October, Amavasya date is being observed from 5.28 pm, which will remain till 4:19 pm on 25th October.
But in the evening of 25 October, the new moon is ending even before the Pradosh period. Therefore, Badi Diwali will also have to be celebrated on October 24.
Choti diwali remedies
From Dhanteras to Laxmi Puja of Badi Diwali is the best time to please Goddess Lakshmi.
If some special measures are taken before Lakshmi Puja to be performed on Badi Diwali i.e. till Chhoti Diwali, then Goddess Lakshmi remains kind throughout the year.
Let's know the ways to make Goddess Lakshmi happy -
1. Take out the broken utensils, rusty things and garbage from the house till Chhoti Diwali. Clean the house properly. With this Maa Lakshmi will always reside in your house.
2. After cleaning the house, sprinkle Gangajal in all the corners. This will remove the negativity of the house and the house will be filled with positivity, happiness, prosperity.
3. Before the worship of Diwali, make a swastika at the main entrance of the house. In the house where there is a swastik on the main entrance, there Maa Lakshmi bestows blessings.
4. Before the worship of Diwali, decorate every part of the house with colorful lights, real flowers. So that Maa Lakshmi enters your house.
5. Decorate rangoli and lamp at the main entrance of the house to welcome Goddess Lakshmi.