The boy committed suicide by writing a note, said - I did not forcefully make relations, with his will...


Newz Fast, Viral Desk: In Pilibhit, UP, a boy committed suicide after being harassed by a girl and her family. Before taking the suicide step, the boy narrated his ordeal through 4 videos and suicide note.

On the complaint of the victim's family, the police have registered a case against 9 people including the girl, her father and brother.

Notice came 3 days after the incident

Narendra, son of Sevaram Pal, a resident of village Bhauraiya of Thana Neuriya, committed suicide on October 8.
Three days after the incident, 4 of his videos and suicide note surfaced. His father lodged a complaint in the police station.
He told, "My son was being mentally harassed for a long time.

A girl from the village and her family members were pressurizing Narendra for marriage. Not only this, the girl is living forcibly with the son.

Committed suicide by hanging from a tree in the field

He further said, "Narendra was disturbed by the harassment of the girl and her family.

He committed suicide by hanging from a tree in the field on 8 October. On October 11, suicide notes and videos were found from his room. From this we got to know why he took the suicidal step."

The father said, "The video was recorded by the son just before he committed suicide. In this he has told the responsible of his death to the girl and her family."

I was trapped in my net

The young man said in the video, "She trapped me in the web of her beauty. Forcibly made physical relations with me. She was after me.
I am being falsely accused that I entered his house and raped him on the strength of a firearm.

I haven't even married him. Papa-mummy forgive me. Don't compromise with his family members... I am committing suicide."

Not yet arrested

Despite the registration of the case on October 12 in the case, not a single arrest has been made so far. Sevaram had met Superintendent of Police Dinesh P. on October 15.

He was told that his family is being harassed by the accused, but the police has not taken anyone into custody.

Police station Neuria in-charge Rohit Kumar said, "A case has been registered in the matter.
Action will be taken on the basis of investigation and evidence. The video that came in front of the deceased will also be investigated."

Share this story